Equipment Loan & Policies
Equipment Loan Procedures in Classrooms
- Call Classroom Support at 785-864-1200 or stop by Budig Hall 16 (lower level, southwest side)
- Provide information regarding the type of equipment needed, when, where, and by whom
- Sign for equipment when delivered (or when picked up)
- Equipment can be delivered to staffed departmental offices
- Return equipment to Budig Hall 16 by specified return date, or request pick-up from departmental offices
Make reservations at least 48 hours in advance, and cancel unneeded equipment reservations to free up items for others. Equipment will be checked out only to instructors/GTAs for instructional use. We do not check equipment out to students.
Equipment checked out is the responsibility of the client/department. Late fees, repair, or replacement fees may be charged. Equipment may be reserved for 10 business days. Contact Classroom Support at 785-864-1200 to request an exception to this policy.
Reservations will be filled on a first come, first served basis. Equipment may not be checked out for personal use nor taken off campus without prior approval. Our Classroom Support personnel will be happy to demonstrate equipment features or provide basic instruction for its use.