Your location for secure file storage and collaboration
Hawk Drive is a great tool for secure file storage, versioning, and collaboration.
- Share files and collaborate with anyone, inside or outside of KU;
- Store files securely and access them anywhere via the Web;
- Easily save and track earlier versions of files;
- Receive notifications when a collaborator makes changes to a file;
- Create ad-hoc groups to share files and folders with committees, departments, and teams (at KU and beyond);
- Discuss the files you're working on in an associated wiki.
- Secure storage of your files (up to 1 GB)
- Collaborating on papers, projects and presentations
- Preserving multiple versions of important files
- Committee and group work
How to create a direct Hawk Drive connection to your computer:
- Create a network connection for Windows 7
- Create a network connection for Windows XP
- Create a network connection for Mac OS