KU IT is Hiring: Learn Why KU is a Great Place to Work
Do you want to work in a dynamic, flexible environment where you can make a difference? At KU Information Technology, our employees support the University of Kansas in its mission to educate leaders, build healthy communities and make discoveries that change the world.
Your knowledge and skills as part of the KU IT team will help provide the systems and services that students, faculty, staff and researchers need to gain knowledge, advance scientific discoveries and find innovative solutions to global problems.
- Benefits of working at KU include:
- Friendly, collaborative work environment
- Potential for flexible work hours
- Low-cost health insurance
- Up to 22 vacation days per year
- Approximately 10 paid holidays
- Paid sick leave
- State retirement plan with employer contributions (currently 8.5% of total compensation)
- Tuition assistance
- Paid life insurance and long-term disability insurance
- Energetic campus environment located in the center of a culturally rich college town
Find posted jobs and apply at employment.ku.edu