For KU-issued computers: Contact your department technical staff to get Lync installed.
For personal computers: You can find information about downloading Lync online at technology.ku.edu/software/microsoft-lync.
To sign in to Lync:
- Locate the Lync application. Lync will be located in your Applications folder under Microsoft Lync. To find your applications folder, click anywhere on your desktop. You will see the Finder menu at the top of your screen. Select Go then Applications. Look for Lync under Microsoft Lync.
- Launch Lync by double-clicking the Microsoft Lync application.
- By Sign in Address, enter your primary KU email address.
- Leave Sign in as: Automatic.
- By Username, enter your KU Online ID.
- By Password, enter your KU online password.