Printing from Mac
When you authenticate to a Mac based computer in a central campus location, you will notice a small window that appears in the top right corner of the screen. This window shows the current amount of funds that are available to you through free printing (if you are a student) or on your Beak 'Em Bucks account. If the amount does not look correct, please see understanding your myprint balance. To print your document(s):
- In your application, select File and Print.
- When the print window opens, select the printer you want to use and click Print. (A default printer should be identified depending on what location you are currently in).
- A small window will open asking for authentication, and will display your name as the current user.
- Delete your name from the box, and enter your KU Online ID and password, click OK.
- Another window will open showing the document name, selected printer, the number of pages and a total cost for printing the document. If this information is correct, press the Print button to release your document to the printer.
- Go to the printer you selected and collect your material.
If you do not have enough money on your KU Card, a notice will appear indicating that you do not have enough funds to process the request. You will need to add money to your KU Card before you can complete your printing.