SoftChalk Create 10 Adds New Features
SoftChalk recently released a new version of SoftChalk Create, SoftChalk Create 10. For those unfamiliar with SoftChalk, SoftChalk Create is a content creation software that allows instructors to create interactive lesson content that can be integrated within Blackboard courses.
SoftChalk Create 10 has the same look and feel of previous versions, but with new features and enhancements, such as:
- New styles of headers and callout boxes
- New tab-based process to simplify the creation of QuizPoppers
- New options for displaying QuizPoppers, Quiz Groups and Activities within your lessons
- New options for QuizPopper questions:
- Feedback Question - A question type that provides feedback to your students based on the answer chosen.
- Multiple Blanks Question - A question type that requires students to complete sentences by entering words or phrases into provided blanks.
- Sentence Completion Question - A question type that requires students to complete sentences by selecting the correct word or phrase from a drop-down menu of choices.
Learn More About SoftChalk
You can learn more about all of the new features and enhancements on the SoftChalk support site ».
For additional information, contact the KU Educational Technologists at 785-864-2600 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.