Sophos Antivirus is software that detects and eliminates viruses, worms and Trojans on your computer or network.
Sophos Anti-virus products are licensed by KU Information Technology for the exclusive use of University of Kansas students, staff, and faculty on their university-owned and personal computers.
KU's Sophos Installer is tested and will work on the following operating systems:
- Windows 8 - 32 & 64 bit
- Windows 7 - 32 & 64 bit
- Mac OSX (10.4 and above)
- Windows XP - 32 & 64 bit (Service Pack 2 and above)
- Windows Server 2003 - 32 & 64 bit (Service Pack 1 and above)
- Windows Vista - 32 & 64 bit
- Windows Server 2008 - 32 and 64 bit (R1 and R2) (Service Pack 1 and above)
- Linux (see "System Administrators" below)
- Netware (see "System Administrators" below)
Download Sophos Antivirus
Please read the appropriate Knowledge Base article below for help with installing Sophos Antivirus.
Other Sophos Documentation
- Sophos Guide for Windows 2000 and later (from Sophos Inc.)
- Sophos Guide for Mac OS X (from Sophos Inc.)