Visitor Access to Printing and Copying
KU campus visitors who need to print and/or copy can purchase printing credits at several campus locations.
Here is a quick overview of what visitors need to do.
- Go to a purchasing location and buy printing credits in the amount needed ($1.00 minimum).
- Go online to myprint.ku.edu to activate your access.
- Log in with the user name and temporary password shown on your visitor access form.
- Select Change Details and change the password to something you will remember.
- Go to a computer or photocopier in one of the printing/copying locations to print or copy.
The user name and password may be used directly at a copier/printer or you may print from a Community Access workstation in the libraries.
Please keep track of your visitor access information. If you forget your login (user name or password), we cannot recover the information or refund the remaining balance.
You may review remaining balance information online at myprint.ku.edu.
If you need assistance, please contact the library or computing lab support staff in your location.