How to check your voicemail in Outlook 2011:
- Find and open the email with the voicemail message.
- Click the preview button to listen.
How to check your voicemail from the Lync for Mac interface:
- In the Lync for Mac desktop interface, select the Phone tab.
- Voicemail will be listed below the dial pad.
- Click the play button to listen
How to check your voicemail from a phone:
- Call the Outlook Voice Access number, 785-864-1900 or 4-1900.
- Enter your extension if you're not calling from your KU number.
- Enter your voicemail PIN at the prompt.
How to check your voicemail from a Skype for Business-enabled desk phone:
- Touch the messages icon.
- Enter your voicemail PIN and push the # button.
How to check your voicemail from the Skype for Business mobile app:
- Launch the Skype for Business mobile app. (Note: It’s best to only be logged in to Lync/Skype for Business.)
- Touch the keypad icon.
- Touch the voicemail icon .
- Touch the listed recording to play.