Respond to a Meeting Request
- Accept, decline, or tentatively accept a meeting while the meeting is in the Inbox so the organizer knows that the meeting time will work for everyone.
- Decline a meeting before deleting it.
How to accept a meeting:
- Click on the Inbox folder.
- Select the meeting request by clicking on it.
- Choose Accept, Tentative, or Decline.
- Choose to either edit your response before sending it, or send the response now.
- For example: I may Accept a meeting but edit my response to say that I will be 15 minutes late before I send my accepted response.
- After accepting or declining a meeting, it can be found in the Sent items folder.