Online Meetings for Participants
To join a scheduled online meeting:
- Do any of the following:
- In the Skype for Business main window, above the search box, click the Calendar icon. Right-click the meeting listing and click Join.
- In the meeting request, click the Join Skype meeting hyperlink.
- In the meeting reminder, click Join Online.
- Using the conference phone number and ID, you can call in and join the meeting by phone.
- Unless you call in, on the Join Meeting Audio window, select one of these options.
Use Skype (full audio and video experience)
You can use computer audio and video with your computer’s built-in devices, or a headset and camera.
Call me at
Skype for Business calls you at a number you provide, such as your desk phone.
Don’t join audio
Select this if you decide you want to call into the meeting with a phone (and the meeting request includes call-in details) or join the audio portion later. Use the conference numbers and ID in the invitation to dial in.
Join an unscheduled meeting
You may be invited to an unscheduled or Meet Now meeting or to a meeting that is already in progress:
- In the notification that appears in the lower-right corner of your screen, click Join.
- Refer to the audio options above.
Leave a meeting
To leave a meeting as a participant:
- Close the conversation or meeting window. Note: Skype for Business will notify you that you are leaving the meeting and that the conversation will continue without you.