Using your computer to teach and collaborate
KU Information Technology provides Adobe Connect desktop web conferencing service to support distance learning, professional development and encourage collaboration with colleagues around the world. Because Adobe Connect uses Adobe Flash Player, which is already installed on most web browsers, audiences can join online meetings, courses, and presentations instantly.
What would you like to do?
- Get general information - what Adobe Connect can do, who can use it, where to get training, etc.
- Attend training » - view the KU Information Technology workshop schedule
- Get started - information about hosting and presenting for faculty and staff
- Present - faculty and staff can create a virtual room and get ready to collaborate
- Participate - viewing and participating in an online conference
- Use equipment - learn about using a camera and headset (includes purchasing recommendations)
General Information (See FAQs for more details)