If you are unable to figure out how to do what you want, or if the multifunction device (MFD) is not functioning properly, please review the help options and select the one that you need.
Get help using a multifunction device:
- Look at the Quick Start Guide for Multifunction Devices (central campus or departmental) to get started - these documents include instructions on using basic features.
- Look at the information on the Using Multifunction Devices page.
- The following KU IT Knowledgebase articles might help you if you are using a multifunction device in a central campus location. Please search the KU IT Knowledgebase for more articles about printing if you don't find what you need here.
- Departmental staff - Your departmental technical support person and designated MFD superuser are good resources when you need assistance.
- Public locations - ask staff in the location where you are using the device for assistance.
- Trying to use a feature that is not shown above? Get more information in the full user guide for the device you are using (select from list shown in right column).
Get help when a multifunction device is not working correctly:
Central campus devices
- Ask staff in the location where you are using the device for assistance.
- If you are unable to find a staff person to help you, call the IT Customer Service Center at 864-8080 to report the issue.
- Contact your departmental technical support person or designated MFD superuser for assistance.
- If your technical support person or superuser cannot resolve the problem, they will contact the IT Customer Service Center at 864-8080.