A signature is a way to sign an email. Multiple signatures can be set up to convey a variety of contact information. Setting up a signature saves time and helps prevent errors when signing an email.
How to create a new signature:
- Click Mail at the bottom of the screen.
- Click New Email.
- Click the Signatures button.
- Choose Signatures.
- Click New.
- Type in a name for the signature.
- Click Ok.
- Type in the signature information under Edit Signature
- Change default signature settings to have signatures added to all outgoing emails.
Note: By default, signatures will not be added to messages unless specified.
How to automatically add a signature to a new message or to replies/forwards:
- Select a signature in the drop-down menus next to both New messages and Replies/forwards under Choose default signature.
- Click OK