Create and distribute web-based surveys for academic, administrative and research purposes. Qualtrics is also used to created online forms used on KU CMS Sunflower websites.
Guidelines for Use
Use of Qualtrics Online Surveys via KU licenses is limited to University of Kansas faculty, staff and students for academic and research use only.
Surveys must follow these guidelines:
- Comply with applicable accessibility requirements and legislation. Survey creators should note that some Qualtrics question types do not meet accessibility requirements. Qualtrics includes a tool that survey creators can use to Check Survey Accessibility.
- Comply with the Qualtrics Terms of Service.
- Surveys intended to go to the entire campus or a large subset of students, faculty, or staff must follow the KU OIRP Survey Review and Approval Process.
- Comply with copyright and other legal requirements, as well as University policy and guidelines. All KU surveys must follow guidelines provided in the KU's Data Classification and Handling Policy.
- Follow best practices for survey design and delivery.
Log in to Qualtrics using your KU Online ID and password.
Creating Your Account
If you don't already have an account, you will be prompted to create one the first time you log in to Qualtrics. You also will need to review and accept the Qualtrics Terms of Service.