Enroll & Pay
Enroll & Pay, also known as Campus Solutions, is a Web-based enterprise system used by all KU Campuses, including Salina, Wichita, Edwards and the Medical Center. In Enroll & Pay:
- Students enroll in classes
- Faculty enter grades
- Students and parents pay tuition and fees
- Students review financial aid information and accept offers
- Staff review student information, such as admissions, transcripts, financial sponsorships
- Staff apply enrollment holds
- Staff create permission numbers
- And more
The website is mobile friendly. Find out more about Enroll & Pay at the Student Information Systems (SIS) website.
All students and faculty have access with their KU or KUMC online ID.
Staff that want additional access must go through training and sign a confidentiality form and gain the approval of their supervisor. For information on requesting more access, see the Student Information Systems website.
Training is available through Student Information Systems (SIS). See their training page for more information.
Some frequently asked questions can be found at KU's Knowledge Base.