Help instructors and website owners make their content more accessible and flexible. Ally works in two ways:
- Evaluates content in Canvas, Blackboard and on websites to identify accessibility issues, and guides instructors and website owners in making content accessible.
- Automatically generates alternative formats of course and web content and makes them available for download.
Ally for LMS
- Ally creates alternative formats of the original content instructors add to their courses. These formats are made available with the original file, so everything is in one convenient location. The alternative formats allow students to access information in a way that best meets their needs. For example, content posted as a Microsoft Word document in Canvas or Blackboard will be automatically available as an audio file, mobile-friendly HTML, electronic braille and other formats.
- Ally also provides accessibility feedback within the course workflow in Canvas and Blackboard to help instructors ensure their content is accessible.
Ally for Web
- Ally makes alternative formats available along with the original content, so everything is in one convenient location. For example, if the original content is a PDF, Ally creates audio, electronic braille, and ePub formats of the same content.
The Ally accessibility features are available within your Canvas or Blackboard course.
Ally automatically creates alternative formats for posted materials within each Blackboard and Canvas course.
Ally automatically creates alternative formats for website content.
Training and Tutorials —